Thursday 5 April 2012

Sound's Like Junior.....

Assalamualaikum.... Haiii.. I'm new Follower in this blogger.. so just sound like a junior in this blogger... Hope I can learn from u all.. ♥~Daddylilprincess~, just called aina @ fara..☺I'm mix,my grandmom is chinese,n my dad is malay..☺Aina is an ordinary gurls like others..~ n theriz nothing special with her...~she love to smile...love to read..love to study...love to be in love. love to dance.. :p +she do love her mama...so do her papa.. n her siblings...♥ she's afraid of people who hates her...~ (♥ take time to know her...alryte dear? :) she ain't choosy..but sort of sensitive when people treats her not rite... "♥ Shy at first..but easily warm up n enjoy everything !~☺I am goOd, but not an Angel~ "♥ I do sin, but I am not the devil....~ I am pretty, but not beautiful.+I love my fwens+~I have frens, but I am not the peacemaker~ "♥ I am just a small gurl in a big world trying to find someone to love, I'm really love islam, n now my frens is behind me,they all give support 2 me~☺♥

No comments: